Cash for clothes
We pay from £0.90p per kg
Clothes, Toys, Shoes, Bric a Brac and Accessories
Selling your old clothes helps...
Find a store near you
We have 7 shops available to you in Kent and Essex all with parking outside for your convenience.
Chatham/Gillingham, ME5 7EN
Tel: 01634 570169
Mon to Sat, 10am – 4pm
(Next to The Old Ash Tree Pub) on the A2
Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 4pm
Sunday 10.30am - 3.30pm
Cabin in the car park
Kent, CT6 8TA
Tel: 01227 362387
Mon to Sat - 10am – 4pm
(Opposite Four Fathoms Pub )
Essex, RM20 1WN
(A Log cabin in the car park opposite Mamas & Papas and behind Pizza Hut)
Tel: 07843 955770
Mon to Sat, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Sun 10am – 3pm
Basildon Essex SS14 3HZ
Tel: 07874 071273
Mon to Sat 8.30am – 4pm
Sun 10am – 4pm
(Cabin in the Carpark outside Superdrug)
Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm
Mon - Friday - 9.30am - 3.30pm
How it works
Recycling for cash only takes a few steps
*We reserve the right to refuse any item. If unsure call our location landline to speak to a member of the team.
Bring in the right stuff
We pay cash for your old things
- CLOTHING – all men’s, women’s and children clothing, swimwear, baby accessories, modern straight leg suits, fancy dress all in a clean, unsoiled and wearable condition
- SHOES – paired shoes in a good wearable condition
- ACCESSORIES – Handbags, Belts, Fashion accessories & Jewellery
- BRIC-A-BRAC – Ornaments, Canvas’s, Small modern photo frames 6×4 size, retro dinner sets in 4 or 6 full set puzzles under 20 pieces, statues, vases and candles all must be in a reusable condition with no chips or cracks.
- TOYS – Baby push along with toys, walker, buggies, travel cots, baby walkers, dolls, cars, soft baby books, trains, most types of toys in reusable clean working condition.
- OTHER ITEMS – We accept most items that are new and items unopened or tagged.
- Pictures with glass
- Curtains, towels, duvet covers & duvets
- Underwear, old fashioned bootleg jeans/trousers, school uniform, clothing with business logos, adult nightwear
- Odd plates and cups, kitchen wear, tupperware
- Ladies & Gents Suits (unless modern), very old fashioned clothing, ethnic clothing
- Electrical goods including toys, puzzles over 20 pieces, games and Items which show excessive ware or damage
- Items with an unpleasant odour or with excessive animal hair.
*We reserve the right to refuse any item
Get in touch
Contact our main office
Reach out to our team via phone or email and we’ll gladly answer any questions you may have.